Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

December 12.

I was looking for "Home Alone" on instant Netflix and couldn't find it, but I found "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" and thought well, this will be OK, I'm sure it's just like the first one except set in NYC!

It was a mistake. I barely made it to the end without going crazy. Some of the jokes are exactly the same as the first movie, which seemed stupid. I know this is a kids' movie starring a kid, but does this kid really wish to be alone again just one year after being left alone?

Whatever, it's really stupid and I should have watched any other Christmas movie.

2 comments:

  1. Chewdo and the Hubster are wondering when you are going to do a movie on cheeseburgers and fuzzy bunny slippers and maybe even ice cream. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find a movie about cheeseburgers, fuzzy bunny slippers, and ice cream I will watch.

    ReplyDelete