Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jackass 3D

October 23.

"Danger, shit, and puke. And sex appeal. That's what it's all about."

Obviously most people think the ridiculous antics of the Jackass crew are funny. The third and 3D version was #1 at the box office. And, I agree. It's funny. But walking away I'm not really thinking of the funny stunts - roller skating with buffalo, midget bar fight, and whatever they were doing with the back of that airplane - I'm thinking how disgusting this movie was. There was so much shitting, pissing, and puking it's all I can remember.

Although the 3D was an interesting element, the slow motion (which I don't remember if they used in previous movies) was what really made some stunts even funnier and even more disgusting.

I recommend "Jackass 3D," but skip the popcorn.

2 comments:

  1. The jet engine skit made me laugh, and I have to say those dumb Rocky moments with Bam (my least fave jackass member) made me howl. But sweat cocktail or whatever it was made me wanna hurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I really liked Rocky. The giant high-five was pretty funny too. Anything where they were sharing bodily fluids was gross. That sweat thing and the final poo cocktail were probably the worst. Although honestly all the shit stunts I could have done with out.

    ReplyDelete