Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hereafter

October 24.

Religion isn't my thing and psychics, ummm, no. So watching a bunch of people try to figure out what happens after you die seems like a big waste of time, but I agreed to see "Hereafter" anyway. I don't know why. It was set in London, San Francisco, and Paris, three amazing places, but still ...

I liked it more than I thought, even though I don't agree with the message, that there is an afterlife. I think the three stories were all interesting and kept my attention, although others in the theater didn't agree. Two old, annoying women in front of us wouldn't shut up. They hated it and made sure we all knew!

When people hate a movie why don't they just leave? I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie but I also don't say "I hate this" every five minutes. Some movies suck, some are hard to sit through but still, shut up!

3 comments:

  1. I hate reading this post. Every word I keep reading it I like it less and less. God I can't wait for the end of this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally the end! I should have walked out.

    ReplyDelete