Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Other Guys

August 14.

I either LOVE or HATE Will Ferrell movies. There's no in between. I don't even give most Will movies a chance. I'm not huge on dumb guy movies (of course there are a few I love, but there's an exception to every rule - right?). I don't know why :::coughmarkwahlbergcough::: but "The Other Guys" looked like a silly guy movie I might like.

So, after a few weeks out of movie commission (back injury), I made my way to "The Other Guys." I was pleasantly surprised. I guess, according to my rule, I have to say I loved it. Maybe I'll break my rule and just say I liked it. Solid like.

It's full of action and humor, Wahlberg and Ferrell play off each other perfectly, and there were enough good jokes to make me OK with the stupid ones.

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting to see what you thought of this movie. I totally agree with you - I either love or hate Will Farrell movies. More hate than love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, more hate than love. What did you think of this one?

    ReplyDelete