Sunday, August 1, 2010

Inception

August 1.

I feel like this is getting redundant because I haven't heard many negative things about "Inception" but, I loved it.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Leavitt, Tom Hardy (who I didn't know but didn't need much time to fall in love with), Marion Cotillard, Cillian Murphy, Ellen Page, all directed in a trippy, dreamy caper by Christopher Nolan - how could it go wrong?

Well, maybe it could have gone wrong, since it was sort of complicated and probably completely unbelievable if I stopped long enough to contemplate the reality of it. But, I didn't.

The two negative things I heard from people were, 1. it started slow, I say, "nope" and 2. the relationship between Leo and Marion was not believable, I say, "who even noticed, they were running around in a dream, in a dream, in a dream, in dream."

I loved the story, and the effects, and the style - I loved it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment