Saturday, June 19, 2010

Valentine's Day

June 19.

Another movie made up of vignettes!

So, this one wasn't exactly perfect. It was a little predictable and some of the star-packed stories were light on the, well, story. But, overall I liked "Valentine's Day" a lot more than I expected to.

My favorite story featured Anne Hathaway as a part-time phone sex operator and Topher Grace as her unsuspecting, new boyfriend. The story was sweet, honest, and the acting was great.

My least favorite stories featured the youngest cast members Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, and Taylor Lautner. Maybe I'm officially too old for teenage love stories, but I didn't care about the Taylor's characters being in love or Emma's characters virginity.

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt have agreed more with your post. I also loved Julia Roberts in this movie. I guess its because she was on the plane the whole time and there wasnt much to her, but I really liked her in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Julia too. I liked how a lot of the Pretty Woman cast was there. :-)

    ReplyDelete