Sunday, June 6, 2010

Get Him to the Greek

June 5.

I know, I know, Russell Brand is annoying. But, I like him. I can't explain it. He looks dirty and talks too fast and has, if it's possible, an annoying British accent. But, I like him. I also love Jonah Hill. Doesn't everyone? Well, you should.

"Get Him to the Greek" isn't going to change your life, but it's funny. Both guys and their story lines made me laugh and kept me interested. Plus, I got to see Peggy Olson (A.K.A. Elisabeth Moss) as Hill's tired girlfriend, Daphne. Even, Puff Daddy, who is listed in the credits as P. Diddy, gives a good performance as Hill's music executive boss.

Sure, this is just a silly, summer movie, there is some truth to having your first job and what you're willing to do, and probably (I wouldn't know because I've never been famous) what it must be like to be washed up and wanting to hide away.

No comments:

Post a Comment