Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Love & Other Drugs

November 27.

"Love & Other Drugs." I don't know. I didn't hate it. I didn't love it. I don't recommend it. I don't even really have much to say.

Anne and Jake are great. Good actors wasted on a below average script. They play charming and interesting characters. But the story kinda drags and goes back and forth. They are just sleeping together, they are dating, they are back to being casual, they are serious again, and back and forth. Maybe this is the way life works, it doesn't always go beginning, middle, end.

So, ehh. If you really want to see Anne Hathaway naked go ahead and see it, otherwise there's got to be something better to do.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah basically a rental, coulda been something , but alas 'twas not.
    DR

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rental is being nice, but maybe you're saying that because of the boob shots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you posted this because I was back and forth on it. I wont spend my money. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't. I don't think you'd like it. It's not a cute movie. It's too serious and won't end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. I kinda wanted to see this. But maybe I will just wait for it to come on Netflix. And by then, I probably will have forgotten about it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete