Saturday, March 13, 2010

Remember Me

March 13.

Let me start by saying "Remember Me" wasn't great. It seemed to need some editing, but the story and characters are haunting me. Maybe it's because I didn't realize what it was about and didn't see what was coming, but I almost feel like I need to see it again after knowing how it ends.

I've only ever seen Robert Pattinson as a child in "Harry Potter," but I thought he was really good as Tyler. And he did a great American accent. Emilie de Ravin, who plays his love interest Ally, I know well as Claire in "Lost". I had a little trouble buying the Aussie actress as an American girl who grew up in Queens, but oh, well.

The story took so many turns, and centered around so many people I felt like it should have been a miniseries, but I liked the characters and wanted to know them more. I was never bored and wasn't ready for it to end. Even though, in the last few moments I knew there was no where else for it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment